Preparation of SSC JE 2020 Made Easy
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had officially released the SSC Junior Engineer Exam (JE) notification on August 13th 2019. The CBT I of SSC JE exam is scheduled to be conducted from October 27th 2020 as announced by the Staff Selection Commission in its notice.
Applicants of Junior engineer exam can expect the release of JE Admit card by September end or October start. Candidates awaiting the SSC JE Admit Card for CBT I can check the linked page for further details. Now that the Computer Based Test of JE exam is just around the corner, candidates must give a boost to their preparation. To help out the aspirants we have come up with a few strategies to make the preparation of the junior engineer exam a smooth ride.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Preparation Easy Tips
Here are some useful preparation tips for the JE Exam:
- Know the SSC JE syllabus in and out: To score well in the SSC JE exam, it is important that candidates are fully aware of the syllabus and the latest exam pattern. For holistic coverage of the syllabus, a topic and difficulty-wise segregation of different sections of Junior engineer exam is highly advisable.
- Creation of a personalized study schedule and Plan: It is important for the aspirants to be organised for effective preparation. To start with the preparation of Junior engineer examination it is important to plan and devise an effective study schedule which will suit the requirements of the candidate. An organized schedule helps in outlining a strategic plan of action and set certain learning goals.
- Self-made notes work wonders – having a habit of making notes whenever possible is a recommended tip to prepare for any exam. During preparation make it a habit to jot down notes, important pointers for different topics that seem difficult and relevant from the exams perspective. These notes will become easy to refer whenever a quick glance is required.
- Brush up the Basics: Simply cramming the topics will not help during the exam. It is imperative to clear the basic concepts of each and every topic in the JE syllabus. As an applicant writing the SSC JE exam, it is important to be thorough with the basics so as to have a good grasp of the subject that is being studied during the preparation.
- Test yourself: it is crucial to know whether or not you remember the topics that are already covered, otherwise, every effort that you had put in will go in vain. Taking free online mock tests on a regular basis will definitely help to get a fair understanding of the status of preparation and highlights the strength and weakness. Thus, helping to work on those areas which need improvement.
Aspirants of JE can follow the above-mentioned tips to kickstart their preparation and put their best foot forward to make it to the final result of Junior Engineer exam. Further details and year-wise SSC JE result can be checked on the given link.
Candidates appearing for SSC JE Exam to be conducted in October 2020 can check out the important dates of the examination.
SSC Junior Engineer Examination Date
|Name of Event||Date|
|Release of SSC JE Notification 2020||August 13, 2019|
|Closure Date of SSC JE Registration||September 12, 2019|
|Closure Date of Online Fee Payment||September 14, 2019|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||September 14, 2019|
|Closure Date of Offline Fee Payment through Challan||September 16, 2019|
|SSC JE Admit Card 2019-2020||To be notified|
|Paper-I Exam Date (Computer-based Exam)||March 30, 2020 – April 2, 2020 (postponed)
October 27th 2020 – October 30th 2020 (Revised Dates)
|Paper-II Exam Date (Descriptive Test)||To be notified|
Scale up your preparation, learn from the mistakes, practise and strategize better to ace the JE exam.
All the Best!