How To Use Niacinamide Serum To Improve Your Skin
Are you a skincare newbie? If so, this article is for you! In all honesty, even though we tell everyone to take care of their skin, I’ve never actually heard anyone actually follow through. The good news is that following through is as simple as adding more nicotinamide to your routine. In fact, when it comes to improving your skin, adding more nicotinamide to your skincare routine is one of the easiest things you can do.
Ask anyone with dry and sensitive skin and they’ll confirm that increasing the concentration of this vitamin in your skincare products makes a world of difference. Addressing an imbalance in nicotinamide or insufficient amounts can lead to dryness and flakiness, so why not get started with a few tips? Read on for everything you need to know about using nicotinamide serum to improve your skin.
What Is Niacinamide Serum
Niacinamide (VIHA), more commonly known as vitamin A, is a super-important vitamin that is essential to healthy skin. What makes nicotinamide serum so special is that it’s a combination of niacin andamide together. Niacinamide has been shown to be one of the most effective antioxidants available, which means it can help protect your skin from the damage caused by free radicals. Vitamins A, E, and K are also known as the tri-vitamins because they help maintain healthy skin by promoting collagen production, healing, and fighting inflammation.
How To Use Niacinamide Serum
There are a few ways to use nicotinamide serum. The first is to mix it in with your moisturizer or oil as a booster. The other way to use it is topically, which is where it really shines. You can apply a few drops to the tops of your hands and a few drops to your fingertips, or you can use a 15mL bottle to massage onto your skin.
What Benefits Does Niacinamide Have For The Skin
While we can’t say for sure what benefits niacinamide has for the skin, it’s likely to do more than enough to help your skin thrive. Here are a few of the things that nicotinamide can do for the skin:
- Strengthen and protect the skin: Niacinamide can help strengthen and protect the skin due to its anti-aging properties.
- Regulate the skin’s essential oil balance: More than one study has shown that nicotinamide can regulate the essential oil balance in the skin to make it more effective at fighting acne.
- Keep your skin hydrated: More than one study has shown that applying a few drops of nicotinamide twice daily can help keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
- Fight wrinkles and skin damage caused by UV rays: One study even found that applying nicotinamide after a UVB Rays Exposure significantly reduced sun damage caused by UVB Rays.
- Increase blood flow to the skin: Niacinamide’s anti-inflammatory properties can also help increase blood flow to the skin, making it feel smoother and more plump.
- Reduce skin pores: A study found that applying a few drops of nicotinamide twice daily to the face for 6 months significantly reduced the size of skin pores.
- Maintain healthy skin color: A study found that when the researchers tested the skin’s color after 6 months, the skin looked even and healthy.
Visit here if you are interested in finding the most effective nicotinamide serum to assist you with your various skin problems and concerns.